- There are 48.4 million Hispanics in the US today.
- The Hispanic online population reached a record 20.3 million visitors in February 2009, representing 11 percent of the total U.S. online market.
- The projected Hispanic population of the United States on July 1, 2050 is 132.8 million.. According to this projection, Hispanics will constitute 30 percent of the nation’s population by that date.
- As of 2009 the U.S. Hispanic population ranked second in the world. Only Mexico (111 million) had a larger Hispanic population than the United States.
- Hispanics represent the largest middle class group in the US, and over 88 percent have a household income of $50,000.
- Hispanics spend more than 14 hours online a week.
- The cost of Spanish-language keywords is considerably lower than their English language counterparts.
Still not convinced you should translate your marketing materials to Spanish? Did you know that there are around 358,000,000 million speakers in the world?