The first step in forming a relationship with a potential translation agency is getting a quote for your project or document. Translation agencies are experienced with asking the right questions so they can provide you with an accurate cost estimate. Many agencies’ websites allow you to submit your document and query via an online application.
- What is the source language and into what language will the document be translated?
- How complex is the document to be translated?
- What file format do you require for the final translated document?
- What turn around time will you require?
- What is the word count of the document?
- Do you require a certified translation, such as those for immigration purposes?
- Will you require any value-added services such as Desktop Publishing or complex formatting of graphs and tables?